Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 2, 2010
h/t to reader “Amino” Now, an equable climate had pertained in Europe about a thousand years ago, and by the 14th century, that had deteriorated into a long period called the Little Ice Age. The Little Ice Age saw harsh … Continue reading
http://healthland.time.com/2010/11/01/the-most-dangerous-drugs-alcohol-heroin-and-crack%E2%80%94in-that-order/ This also are pushing for legalization of Marijuana and criminalization of CO2.
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of, ‘we’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us’ — if they don’t see that kind of … Continue reading
Hurricane strikes were more common when CO2 was less than 320 ppm.
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/tornado/tornadotrend.jpg Severe tornadoes reached their peak in the 1970s, when CO2 levels were well below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. On April 3, 1974 – 163 tornadoes struck thirteen states, a few weeks before Nixon resigned. On March 18, … Continue reading
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalextremes.html No continent has set a record high temperature since the 1970s. The 30 year period with the most record high continental temperatures was 1891-1920. (For the intellectually challenged, a record continental temperature mans that no location on any day … Continue reading
No surprise there, They are defined by their beliefs. Similarly, the global warming community defines climate scientists based on their belief in global warming. Anyone who does not believe in global warming is not a climate scientist – by definition. … Continue reading
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php Hansen justifies his Lone Ranger “hottest year ever” claim with explanations that he does better at measuring the Arctic. This in spite of the fact that he has no actual temperature measurements north of 80N. How interesting that DMI … Continue reading
Supposedly this was a very active Atlantic hurricane season compared to past years. But how reliable are those comparisons? Modern technology gives hurricane watchers three huge advantages for hurricane detection. Spatial detection extent Spatial detection resolution Sampling frequency For example, … Continue reading