Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 3, 2010
Romm Deludes Himself About The Election Outcome
Some of the worst analysis I have seen from him yet. All of the GOP Senate candidates were global warming skeptics, and most of them won – except for Buck. Buck lost by 1% of the vote, because his opponent … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
WOW Saves Norwegian Children From Moose Attack
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Worried About Global Warming? Move To Norway
Norway is rated as the least vulnerable country to global warming, followed by Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Sweden and Denmark. Climate Change Vulnerability Index 2011 For more information on how to purchase the Climate Change Risk Atlas 2011 contact Maplecroft … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Mississippi Will Continue To Subside Unless Oil Companies Purchase Carbon Offsets
Ninety-eight percent of scientists agree. The planet is approaching a “tipping point of no return.” http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/ Mississippi has cooled at a rate of two degrees per century over the last 85 years.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Obama Determines That Cap And Trade Won’t Pass
The man is a true political genius. I thought cap-and-trade was a shoe-in after the election. http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=12047092
California Governor : “We need more welfare and fewer jobs”
California not only voted to kill jobs yesterday, but they also elected a governor who believes that putting people on welfare is the correct strategy. The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. … Continue reading
Sarah Bats .697
Thirty out of forty-three candidates which Palin went to bat for won. Obama whiffed a couple dozen times and was sent back to the dugout, where he blamed his slump on Bush.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
California Protecting Itself From Devastation
A sea level rise of 10 mm in California would cause Big Sur to change from this ↑ into this … ↓
Did Global Cooling Provoke The Killer Bunny?
In April, 1979 President Carter was attacked by a bunny rabbit while he was fishing in Georgia. “hissing menacingly, its teeth flashing and nostrils flared and making straight for the president” Was it the record cold/snowy winter of 1978 which … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
You can now buy supersonic (lead-free) .177 pellets for pellet rifles. I tried some out this morning. They penetrated 233 pages of the phone book and damaged 350 pages. They also make a lot of noise, with a claimed muzzle … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments