Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 3, 2010
Some of the worst analysis I have seen from him yet. All of the GOP Senate candidates were global warming skeptics, and most of them won – except for Buck. Buck lost by 1% of the vote, because his opponent … Continue reading
Norway is rated as the least vulnerable country to global warming, followed by Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Sweden and Denmark. Climate Change Vulnerability Index 2011 For more information on how to purchase the Climate Change Risk Atlas 2011 contact Maplecroft … Continue reading
Ninety-eight percent of scientists agree. The planet is approaching a “tipping point of no return.” http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/ Mississippi has cooled at a rate of two degrees per century over the last 85 years.
The man is a true political genius. I thought cap-and-trade was a shoe-in after the election. http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=12047092
California not only voted to kill jobs yesterday, but they also elected a governor who believes that putting people on welfare is the correct strategy. The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. … Continue reading
Thirty out of forty-three candidates which Palin went to bat for won. Obama whiffed a couple dozen times and was sent back to the dugout, where he blamed his slump on Bush.
A sea level rise of 10 mm in California would cause Big Sur to change from this ↑ into this … ↓
In April, 1979 President Carter was attacked by a bunny rabbit while he was fishing in Georgia. “hissing menacingly, its teeth flashing and nostrils flared and making straight for the president” Was it the record cold/snowy winter of 1978 which … Continue reading