Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 4, 2010
The specific questionable actions included: destruction of data, how to avoid Freedom of Information requests, suppression of other scientists in the scientific community, and ways of manipulating data in order to make it return specific results. —————————————————————————————- Scientists pollute global … Continue reading
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/11/04/when-arguing-with-bots-use-a-bot/ He starts out by assuming intellectual superiority and dehumanizing skeptics. Strike one
The closest USHCN station to Washington is at Lincoln, Virginia. Since the mid-1990s, the thermometers say that Lincoln has cooled about three degrees (blue below) – while USHCN carefully adjusts the temperatures in the opposite direction. Note that the adjusted … Continue reading
US environmentalists, assessing the Republican tsunami that washed over the country, chose Wednesday to tout a key Election Day victory in beating back California’s Proposition 23, a ballot initiative that would have reversed clean-energy requirements statewide – and led quite … Continue reading
2C climate target may need to change: UK scientist Slingo added: “Temperature change in many respects is not the most dangerous part of climate change. The most dangerous part is arguably around the shift of regional rainfall patterns. http://www.reuters.com/ The … Continue reading
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ I am hopeful that the new Congress will give him the opportunity to stop ignoring the science.
http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2001/07/glacierbaymap.gif Between 1760 and 1860, the glacier at Glacier Bay, Alaska retreated a disturbing 30 miles. Atmospheric CO2 was 280 ppm at the time. Fortunately, recent higher CO2 levels seem to be associated with much slower retreat. In fact, some … Continue reading
The US said this : Washington Post readers said this :
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php The Beaufort and Chukchi Seas are filling up with ice very quickly now. In a few weeks they will be frozen solid and ice gain will slow down considerably, because all of the high latitude Arctic regions will be … Continue reading