Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2010
The US National Debt will exceed $15 trillion dollars during the next year. You could paper over the entire state of California (or 2,327 Manhattans) with 15 trillion dollar bills. If you are more of a linear thinker, You could … Continue reading
In 1783, the Laki volcano in Iceland erupted. Gases from the volcano killed most of the island’s livestock and as a result – one fourth of the human population starved to death.
War report : The allied forces have now recaptured 83% of the lower 48. STOP
CO2 levels were 310 ppm, well below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. Temperatures dropped over 100 degrees in one day. Blizzard of ’49 stranded hundreds of travelers By Arlene Ahlbrandt and Wayne C. Sundberg Wellington Centennial Committee There are … Continue reading
Supposedly there are massive amounts of glacial ice and melt water pouring off the Greenland Ice Sheet into the surrounding seawater. Freshwater is less dense than seawater, so the cold water should be pooling on the surface. How odd that … Continue reading
Win or lose, conservatives are invisible to the beeb.
Even National Geographic is denying the hockey stick now.