Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
We actually Paid someone to do this!
I really hope not, but probably did.
So what? Nice time lapse photo of glacier that has lost 50% of its volume in the past 10 years. To understand what is going on, we need to look at glaciers change globally. And for that, the World Glacier Monitoring Service is the proper source. Look at this paper (www.grid.unep.ch/glaciers/pdfs/5.pdf). The graphs on pages 25 and 30 are revealing.
The Earth has lost 99% of it’s glaciers over the last 15,000 years. Extremely disturbing. Think what a great city New York would be if it still had a mile of ice!
Greenland has become a great center of culture, art and learning because of their ice age climate.
You noticed the massive numbers of people that are attempting to relocate or retire in Greenland and Iceland also? Imagine that! 😉
Steven: My Bot is not working properly today. It was supposed to add from Florida and Texas to the end of the last sentence.
The beaches are great there. Greenland babes are world famous hotties.
How much sea level rise did that cause?
The glaciers are losing the ice they gained during the “Little Ice Age” and most started shrinking some 200+ years ago! Some are now advancing and the total number of glaciers being monitored world wide is a non statistically significant number to determine any current trend.
This is like a polling organization that polls 400 people to determine what 4 million are thinking.
Your post contains a glaring contradiction.
On one hand you claim glaciers have been in decline since the little ice age. You claim “Some are now advancing” implying that this post little ice age decline has been ongoing in recent decades.
But then you claim we just can’t know the global trend of glaciers because we don’t have a big enough sample. Well if we can’t know the trend, how can you make your first claims?
November 5, 2010 at 4:37 pm
Nice time lapse photo of glacier that has lost 50% of its volume in the past 10 years.
What an utterly ridiculous statement. The pictures are graphic and real refutation.
All of climate “science” is like this, some fat asses on the public dime sitting behind their computers in colorado or switzerland or wherever, fudging the data.
just a year ago or so several glaciers in the himalaya were listed as receding or dissapearing by these same charlatans in their offices somewhere. (not the 2035 gaff) Which of course careened through the global press.
The principle indian investigator, who actually goes out to the glaciers, measures them, and photographs them, of course refuted the whole thing.
Sea level was higher then now before 1970 and dropped 20cm in 1970s
Click to access MornerInterview.pdf