Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 6, 2010
It is worse than we thought …. Europe’s average temperature would likely drop 5 to 10°C http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/05mar_arctic/
They Can’t Model Clouds, They Can’t Model Feedback, But They Can Forecast The Temperature In 90 Years Within A Tenth Of A Degree
They tell us that it is the hottest year ever globally. They tell us that it is the hottest year ever in Greenland. They tell us that Greenland is melting down at unprecedented rates and that sea level rising faster … Continue reading
Reader “serioussam” sent this graph over. If you accept the warmist theory that the cooling after 1945 was due to sulfate emissions, then you also have to accept the fact that the subsequent warming was boosted by removal of those … Continue reading
Most people used to look at our stock price in the afternoon, when it typically goes up. However, around 2001 a large percentage of our observers started watching the price in the morning, when the stock typically goes down. After … Continue reading
According to NCDC, almost all of the US had their hottest year prior to Hansen’s period of modern global warming. Only one state (New Mexico) had its hottest year during Hansen’s “hottest decade ever.” Most states had their hottest year … Continue reading
February 9, 2009 – A few weeks before the first tea party rallies. —————————————————————————— “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” – Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII