Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 7, 2010
NOAA keeps track of sea level on thirteen islands around the world. The graph above shows their reported sea level rise rates in mm/year. The pink area shows the IPCC range of projected sea level rise 19-59 cm /century. The … Continue reading
Rising sea levels are expected to significantly alter the state’s long coastline Expected by whom? According to NOAA records, there has been no change in sea level in San Diego for 30 years. Same for La Jolla. Same for Los … Continue reading
Study: Climate change may force skiers uphill From the From the Associated Press Tuesday, December 16, 2008 DENVER — A study of two Rocky Mountain ski resorts says climate change will mean shorter seasons and less snow on lower slopes. … Continue reading
On November 4, there was a little glitch in new Arctic ice formation, as seen in the black line below. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php This was caused by strong winds in the Beaufort Sea pushing the ice away from the shore.
The best science available suggests that without taking action to fundamentally change how we produce and use energy, we could see temperatures rise 9 to 11 degrees Fahrenheit over much of the United States by 2090. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/05/AR2010110507305.html Lets see how … Continue reading
They are reducing their greenhouse gas emissions by keeping their lips tightly pursed. http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/it-takes-more-than-words-to-get-out-of-the-shallows-20101106-17i3g.html The US began their leadership change on Tuesday, and will complete it in two years.