Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 8, 2010
The map above shows in blue, areas of the country which had their hottest year below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. Areas in red had their hottest year above 350 ppm. 79% of the country had their hottest year … Continue reading
They are really on a roll this week. http://www.agu.org/news/press/pr_archives/2010/2010-37.shtml Inaccurate news reports misrepresent a climate-science initiative of the American Geophysical Union AGU Release No. 10–37 8 November 2010 For Immediate Release WASHINGTON—An article appearing in the Los Angeles Times, and … Continue reading
Joe Romm, a former Clinton administration official who now runs the popular blog Climate Progress, said any effort to address climate change in Congress will run into opposition from a number of powerful industry interests. “The disinformation campaign is incredibly … Continue reading
Europeans have been killing each other by the millions throughout recorded history. Apparently this was due to climate change. Whoever could have known? Denmark’s Defense Minister Gitte Lillelund Bech about the role rising global temperatures will play. Future national security … Continue reading
Crops that reflect sunlight could offset global warming, scientists claimPlanting ”climate friendly” crops that reflect sunlight could help offset the effects of global warming, a study suggests. Different strains of crops such as wheat have significantly different levels of reflectivity, … Continue reading
Sorry, I meant to say 2350
It is time to take action on global warming. Otherwise we are all very likely to be eaten by hungry bears. http://www.upi.com/Science_News/
Here is the problem : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech Here is the solution :
In 2035, global cooling alarmists will be claiming that the global warming scare never happened. ” We did a search of peer-reviewed literature from 2000-2010 and found only seven papers promoting the idea of global warming.”
I was watching BBC’s “Planet Earth” and was shocked to find out that most animals are in a life or death struggle every day. Prior to global warming, the natural world was a much kinder, gentler place. All baby boomers remember that.