Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 9, 2010
Wolf Creek Ski Area is open http://www.wolfcreekski.com/wolf-creek-web-cam.php
Check out this explanation of LA Times misbehaviour http://climatide.wgbh.org/2010/11/there-are-two-climate-communication-efforts/ The AGU said no such thing. They said the LA Times article was wrong. Period. The LA Times did not post a correction. The plopped a lame “clarification” in the middle … Continue reading
Matching outfits Obama unveils “don’t ask don’t tell” policy for Iranian nukes. Obama said he hasn’t seen the kind of progress in negotiations that “could finally create a framework for a secure Israel living side by side in peace with … Continue reading
Mann claims that the tree rings quit working 50 years ago. The trees work fine, it appears to be some climate scientists who are the problem. The green line is Briffa’s decline, which Mann hid. NCAR showed the same decline … Continue reading
This was reported in 1922 http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-11-0589a.pdf 1921 was the year when most US states set their record high temperature. It used to be the second warmest year on record in the US before warmists retroactively demoted it a few years … Continue reading
http://www.vancouversun.com/technology Amazing what animals can do. Apparently they aren’t as clueless as 30% of the human population.
NOAA has 159 global sea level monitoring stations used to calculate trends. The graph above plots all of them, with the pink region showing the IPCC projected range of 19-59 mm/century. The average of all stations is 6 cm/century, which … Continue reading
http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/CT/animate.arctic.color.0.html Ice area is now much greater than the record (high) minimum, which means that any new horizontal ice growth is irrelevant to next summers minimum – other than how it reflects current weather and affects future weather. What is … Continue reading
Nothing reveals the delusions of climate scientists more than this : Mann said that the tree-ring data stopped reflecting true temperatures 50 years ago for reasons that are not yet fully known Astonishing that any individual scientist or group of scientists … Continue reading