Wolf Creek Ski Area is open
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
yup. plenty of snow in my driveway this weekend.
mammoth mountain opens thursday
Snow at a ski resort, in November – Imagine that!
Methinks someone needs to get out more.
Ski areas typically open after thanksgiving
or around christmas break…if they have enough snow
And this one? Anything unusual about it opening now? Has it ever opened earlier?
Colorado ski areas have had very early openings the last few years.
I guess you forgot that the ski industry was told that they would have to shut down most of the ski resorts and move the others higher in the mountains due to less snow. They were also told the ski season was getting shorter.
There were reports claiming less snow pack in the Rockies would lead to less water in the Colorado River. There have also been many reports calling for less snow in the Sierra Nevada Mtns where Mammoth is located.
In your case in is understandable what with you waiting for the second coming and all to be resurrected.
Methink you need to read more! Maybe a memory course would help.
since 2004 Mammoth has had 2 earliest openings ever, one 2nd earliest opening ever, and 3 of the top 5 snowpacks.
last year in addition to 2nd earliest opening ever on the hill, our lakes were frozen over well into fishing season. it snowed every month except july.
i really don’t think it’s getting warmer.
It is the warm kind of cold you are experiencing, from excess heat.
Here in the NW, we been slammed in the last few years. Just a few summers ago, I was unable to fly out to visit family in JUNE when we were hit with a sudden snowstorm.
Cairngorm Ski resort Scotland, has plenty of snow and is also early again.
I live in the western part of Colorado. This is the second time that the Bookcliff mountain range has been covered with snow. Haven’t seen this in the last 23 years. Must be global warming.
I should have added this year.
But, what about soccer?