Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2010
http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html Looks like a wicked cold forecast for January. Good time for 700 39 climate scientists to start educating the public about the extreme dangers of global warming.
http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.html Look at the changes over the last two months in the Pacific and The Atlantic. If this keeps up, it is going to be a very cold winter.
First they say : Area the size of Ireland could be lost to conventional farming as global warming accelerates, says environmental study Then : Plans to make European motorists use more biofuels could take an area the size of Ireland … Continue reading
27,500 people died when the storm passed through the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean between October 10 and October 16. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hurricane_of_1780 That was 84,035 days ago. Atmospheric CO2 was 280 ppm. It has now been 787 days since any hurricane hit … Continue reading
2007 The most compelling data for the net change of ice sheets is provided by the gravity satellite mission GRACE, which shows that both Greenland (Chen et al 2006) and Antarctica (Velicogna andWahr 2006) are losing mass at substantial rates. … Continue reading
According to Rutgers University Global Snow Lab, the past decade had the snowiest winters on record. Winter temperatures have been plummeting, and we are seeing record amounts of snow. This is not due to global warming and it is time … Continue reading
Over the past decade, winter temperatures over most of the US, Canada, Europe, Russia and much of Asia have been falling at a rate of five to fifty degrees C per century.
Hopefully annoying little weasels will be among the extinct species.
The big story today is that two different groups of scientists are organizing efforts to respond to the most effective and self-destructive disinformation campaign in human history. Weird. I thought that the IPCC was the “most effective and self-destructive disinformation … Continue reading