Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 11, 2010
Global Warming : The First Computer Generated Religion
The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error. This mission is too … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Why Franny Hates Schoolchildren
One year ago this week Franny Armstrong was beaten up by a bunch of schoolgirls, and had to be rescued by London Mayor Boris Johnson – who happened to be riding his bike nearby.
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Maine Summer Temperatures vs. CO2
NRDC and their Rocky Mountain partners in global warming misinformation claim that CO2 is heating up Maine out of control. I plotted out Maine summer temperatures vs. atmospheric CO2 from 1895-2010. There is zero correlation between the two. The r^2 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Last Grizzly Bear Killed In Colorado!
It happened thirty years ago. Is there some reason why we should be upset about this? We don’t have any more T-Rex or Velociraptor either.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Top Climate Modeler Says Hansen Is Wrong
Dr Mojib Latif, one of the world’s top climate modellers, believes predictions of imminent global warming may be wrong and that the Earth could be heading for up to 20 years of cooler temperatures. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ Hansen forecast 1C rise over … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 95 Comments
Warmists Go On The Offensive – As Arctic Blast Sweeps In From The North
The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Readership Doubled In October
If we double every month, we will have more than one trillion readers in less than two years. Using the same math approach which Hansen uses to calculate future sea level and temperature.
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Hansen To Finally Speak Out?
http://www.redorbit.com/ After running the largest and longest running propaganda campaign in the history of the western world, alarmists are concerned that they haven’t gotten their message out. I’m looking forward to hearing what Dr. Hansen thinks about the subject. To … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Rocky Mountain High
Climate change called threat to Maine park Nov 11, 2010 5:45am Email Print AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — A new report says climate change could raise the ocean level near Acadia National Park by a few feet, threatening low-lying park roads, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Make A Conclusion – Then Find Evidence To Back It Up
2010-11-11 16:20:00 A new research by scientists has found that variations in atmosphere carbon dioxide around 40 million years ago were tightly linked to changes in global temperature. The rapid increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels around 40 million years … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments