Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 11, 2010
Green shows areas of ice gain since 2007. Brown shows deficiencies below the 1979-2000 mean. Pink shows areas where there was more ice in 2007. There is very little year over year variation the rest of the winter (except in … Continue reading
Kiribati is asking for “climate change mitigation funding” from stupid westerners this week, because sea level is rising there at a rate of six inches per century. Below are some pictures showing what Kiribati looked like in the 1940s. Tarawa, … Continue reading
If we had a repeat of 1937 in 2011, warmists would be calling for human sacrifice. In the context of peer-reviewed science, of course. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/066/mwr-066-01-0009.pdf If that happened now, IIThe outstanding event associated with tlie went1ic.r of the year was … Continue reading
I overlayed the IABP buoy 60 day track map on the NSIDC end of September ice map. You can see that the multi-year ice (turquoise and green) is remaining fairly steady. Most of the buoy movement into the Fram Strait … Continue reading
Human-caused climate disruption could make Maine’s Acadia National Park as hot this century as Atlantic City, New Jersey, has been, according to a new report from RMCO and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). If future emissions of heat-trapping pollutants … Continue reading
If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder by the year 2000. … This is about twice what it would take to put us in … Continue reading