Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 12, 2010
This Week In History
On November 18, 1978 nine hundred followers of cult leader Jim Jones committed suicide by drinking cyanide laced Kool-Aid. Jones convinced his followers that they were all doomed. “We didn’t commit suicide, we committed an act of revolutionary suicide protesting … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
What Is The Difference Between Liverpool And The Hockey Team?
One team is on an amazing winning streak, and playing brilliantly. The other faces relegation.
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Hillary Leaves A Chill In The Air In Australia
These two should be fashion models.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Frozen Turkey Day Forecast
http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp1.html We are already in the deep freeze in Colorado, and looks like it is going to get worse. I’m just glad I don’t live in Canada. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Holdren Ice Free Arctic Update
Green shows areas of gain since the same date in 2007. Red shows areas of less ice. See if you can find the commercial shipping lanes.
Posted in Uncategorized 39 Comments
Arctic Temperatures Below Normal
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php This has been the coldest autumn in the high Arctic since 2004, after the coldest summer on record. Hansen’s claim that it is the “hottest year ever” are based on his imaginary Arctic temperatures.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
GISS : Hiding The Decline
The NCAR graph from the 1970s shows a large decline from 1945 to 1970, which does not appear in the current GISS graph, shown at the same scale in red above. Interesting how the past has changed.
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Climate Scientists Really Are As Clueless As They Claim To Be
He noted that ongoing measurements of surface temperature, ice, and sea level provide “consistent signals that the planet is warming…. We need to keep watching the data. We’re confronted with a long-term issue that isn’t going to go away. We … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Romm’s Readers Confess That Fear Of Global Warming Is Literally Ruining Their Lives
Shouting fire in a crowded theater is normally considered a crime. Robert H says: November 11, 2010 at 12:08 pm Puck said it best: “What fools these mortals be!” My children, ages 34 and 32, both decided against having children. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments
Romm Makes Homer Look Like A Calm Rational Person
Only three things in life are certain: Death, taxes, and the grim consequences humanity faces if we take no serious action to restrict greenhouse gas emissions. Joe Romm, October 11, 2010
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments