Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 12, 2010
Sea level may not have risen at all in California for 30 years, but apparently the evil water is pooling up around the small Pacific Island States. (Send us money now, you dimwitted and gullible westerners.) http://www.nzherald.co.nz/
The shy and enigmatic wolverine — which can roam great distances across some of the harshest alpine environments — could be driven out of its last strongholds in the lower 48 states if emissions of greenhouse gases continue unabated, according … Continue reading
Shaun Of The Dead June 30, 1989 A senior environmental official at the United Nations, Noel Brown, says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by … Continue reading
HadCrut is the black line in the graph above. For the ENSO five year running mean, dominantly El Niño periods are shown in red, and dominantly La Niña periods are shown in blue. Everybody understands that temperatures warm up during … Continue reading
How much misinformation can you squeeze into one paragraph? We are already experiencing the effects of global warming that scientific studies have been predicting for several decades. The most threatening is the effect that it is having on the oceans, … Continue reading
With temperatures in the Pacific Ocean heating up, hurricane creating thresholds have risen, according to a new study released today. http://www.kitv.com/r/25764754/detail.html Looks pretty hot in the Pacific.
BALBOA, Panama, Nov. 11 (UPI) — An abrupt global warming episode 56 million years ago led to an explosion of plant diversity in northern South America, Panamanian researchers say. A 9-degree Fahrenheit spike in temperatures during 10,000 years — a … Continue reading