Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 14, 2010
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php The Arctic is one of many fastest warming places on Earth.
Since the start of the millennium, US winter temperatures have been plummeting. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/na.html It was also the snowiest decade on record in the Northern Hemisphere.
They are going to lose their trees, water, rain, snow, tourism, agriculture, skiing, economy, and will probably drown from rising sea level. http://af.reuters.com/
Clinton arrived in Taipei on Sunday afternoon for a 24-hour whirlwind trip as part of a speaking tour in Asia sponsored by a Singaporean company. In his speech, he warned of the consequences of global warming, and said every island … Continue reading
February 13, 2010 – Snowcover in at least 49 states, possibly all 50. The graph below show the Rutgers snow extent, for all months since 1990 which had extent greater than 45 million km². As you can see, winter snow … Continue reading
Will oceans surge 59 centimetres this century – or 25 metres? When Al Gore predicted that climate change could lead to a 20-foot rise in sea levels, critics called him alarmist. After all, the International Panel on Climate Change, which … Continue reading
Temperatures are -25C and the Arctic Ocean is full of ice for thousands of miles. Green represents areas where ice is present in 2010 and wasn’t in 2007. Red shows the opposite.
The Book of Revelations and climate models say the same thing. “And the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up” Dust storms scour Iraq. Freak floods wreak havoc in … Continue reading
http://community.sprint.com/ Secretary Chu can see the danger coming. And he knows the future. In Midwest cities such as St. Louis, Mo., one-third of the year — 120 days — will be above 90 degrees. The real danger with global warming … Continue reading