Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 15, 2010
“Doesn’t the east coast of South America fit exactly against the west coast of Africa, as if they had once been joined?” wrote Wegener to his future wife in December 1910. “This is an idea I’ll have to pursue.” It … Continue reading
http://www.propagandacritic.com/articles/lf.bl.html CO2 is a greenhouse gas Adding more CO2 to the atmosphere increases the greenhouse effect therefore ………. the climate models and their forecasts are correct. It sounds incredibly stupid, but you see that logic being promoted all the time.
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/images/fnl/sfctmp_01.fnl.gif Instead of imagining that the Arctic is warm, you can feel the chill for yourself later this week. It has already arrived here in the west, where we are getting slammed with cold and snow. No doubt Romm will … Continue reading
http://www.kansascity.com/ Sea surface temperatures near that region have been running below normal for several years due to the PDO shift.
http://www.theatlantic.com/ It is OK for Dyson to fix incorrect thinking in other fields, but he better keep his hands off my religion!
Temperatures in Ojmjakon, Russia averaging -31F (-35C) for the month, with a blistering monthly high of -15F. http://www.wunderground.com/
John Holdren’s scientific partner Paul Ehrlich wrote this gem in 1972. Good to know we have such brilliant scientists setting government science policy.
Anomalies over the last two months show a spectacular decline.