Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 15, 2010
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=2288 In 2002, the Larsen Ice Shelf, located off the Antarctic Peninsula, was a poster child of the global warming religion, because it fractured (not melted.) This deeply affected the lives of global warming activists everywhere. Note that the open … Continue reading
NASA was created in 1958, after the Soviets launched the world’s first satellite. The idea was to make the US #1 in space and aeronautical science, and keep the US from falling further behind the Russians. You may note that … Continue reading
WHAT DO CLIMATE SCIENTISTS SAY? Most climate scientists point to increasing evidence that climate change is affecting life on Earth. The 10 key planet-wide indicators of a warming climate as identified in July by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric … Continue reading
As a result of recent calculations that take the changes into account, many scientists now say that sea level is likely to rise perhaps three feet by 2100 — an increase that, should it come to pass, would pose a … Continue reading
11am ET / 4pm GMT: Happy news! Not long to go before the debut of what will certainly be the television event of the year, the inevitable (and, frankly, surprisingly long time coming) Sarah Palin reality TV show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska. … Continue reading
For the so-called ‘alarmists’ , pointing out what’s wrong with drastic carbon cuts is somehow tantamount to denying the reality of climate change, while so-called ‘deniers’ lambast anyone who accepts the scientific evidence supporting this ‘mythical’ problem. Nevertheless, there are … Continue reading