Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 17, 2010
NOAA monitors seven sites in Australia and New Zealand. The average rise rate is 1.63 mm/year, with none of the sites exceeding 3mm/year. At this rate, it will take 613 years to rise one metre and 3067 years to rise … Continue reading
Renewable energy advocates eye break from climate change debate Washington (Platts)–16Nov2010/712 pm EST/012 GMT Renewable energy advocates, now facing Republican control of the House of Representatives next year, are decoupling from efforts to curb greenhouse gas emissions and retooling some … Continue reading
Great quote from a reader at Climate Audit a few years ago. (I don’t remember who it was.) The graph above shows how USHCN has progressively cooled the past in Liberty, Texas. They have subtracted 3.4 degrees from measured temperatures … Continue reading
The raw data shows a strong cooling trend for maximum temperatures in Liberty, Texas. Through the magic of USHCN adjustments, this cooling trend gets turned into a warming trend.
Dire messages about global warming could backfire and actually increase skepticism about climate change among the general public, according to a new study by a University of California at Berkeley social psychologist. The study, which will be published in the … Continue reading
Earlier in the year, the warm El Niño weather at the Vancouver Olympics was being widely touted as evidence of global warming. This winter, La Niña is about to hit Vancouver hard, with temperatures 10°C below normal. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html The forecast … Continue reading
Even assuming the most optimistic scenario, snowpack in the Tahoe Basin will decline by half by 2100. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/green/detail?entry_id=77186 Instead of issuing the ski report for 2100, why don’t they issue one for 2010? They won’t do that, because it will … Continue reading
http://www.foxbusiness.com/ In the meantime, California and the UK have well over 100 million people who completely depend on fossil fuels to survive from day to day. Few people would miss either of these guys if they went off to a … Continue reading
NOAA has seven tide gauges around the Indian Ocean, including Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Yemen, Malaysia and Thailand. The average sea level rise rate is 0.59 mm/year, with all gauges reporting below the IPCC minimum forecast of 1.9 mm/year. http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.shtml All … Continue reading