Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 20, 2010
New York Times Questions The Legality Of Climategate Leaks
http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/ The Times policy seems to be that it is OK to leak military secrets (Ellsberg/Pentagon Papers, etc.) but not OK to leak the truth about climate science.
Posted in Uncategorized 69 Comments
“Skepticism implies doubts about a plausible proposition”
Perhaps we should stop accepting the term, ‘skeptic.’ Skepticism implies doubts about a plausible proposition. Current global warming alarm hardly represents a plausible proposition. Twenty years of repetition and escalation of claims does not make it more plausible. Quite the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 121 Comments
Ed Begley Jr. Strikes Out
I visit the NASA website and review the data. CO2: Up. Ocean and land temperature: Up. Sea level: Up. Polar ice: Down. -Ed Begley Jr. http://climate.nasa.gov/blogs/index.cfm?FuseAction=ShowBlog&NewsID=438 Interesting article. My first question is – why is JPL employing a “climate change … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 44 Comments
Climate could warm to record levels in 2010
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
2007 – forecast to be the warmest year yet
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
“The Met Office has some of the best weather and climate change science in the world.”
We can help British business achieve competitive advantage by being at the forefront of both climate change mitigation and adaptation. http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pressoffice/2007/pr20071127a.html
Newsweek Piles It Deep
True To His Word Obama is doing just what he said he would do. No he isn’t. He is doing the exact opposite of what he said he would do.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Puffington Host : “Past the Point of No Return”
It’s too late. The world has missed the opportunity to avoid serious, damaging human-induced climate change. For a variety of reasons ranging from ignorance to political ideology to commercial self-interest to inertia to intentional misrepresentations and misdirections on the part … Continue reading