Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 21, 2010
It Is Worse Than We Thought : Record Rains In Pakistan Caused Some Of The Worst Flooding In Centuries
Armageddon come true. Ruined wheat crops, drought, famine. It can mean only one thing. You guessed it. Global cooling. Time Magazine : June 24, 1974 http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,944914,00.html
Once again, Romm blames something he knows nothing about on climate change. I worked one summer in the 1980s as a wilderness ranger in the mountains above Santa Fe and have some familiarity with the drainage. The river has been … Continue reading
During the winter, the primary driver of climate is sea surface temperatures. Every mainstream seasonal weather forecaster will tell you the same thing. During the summer, soil moisture also becomes important. Until someone establishes a link between sea surface temperature … Continue reading
While generating massive amounts of CO2. flying high on a Zero Gravity Corporation jet (over) California with Jon Landau, Brooke Anderson, Suzy Amis Cameron, James Cameron, Peter Diamandis, Julie Landau and Jim Gianopulos. http://online.wsj.com/ But all you little people need … Continue reading
Meanwhile, Chelsea has forgotten how to score and Arsenal can’t play for 90 minutes. West Ham should volunteer for early relegation.
Much of the research to prove warming occurs in Greenland, where huge ice floes and glaciers are melting at more rapid rates, threatening to flood the world. http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2010/nov/21/global-warming/
Nothing ever changes. The Great Famine- The beginning of the 14th Century is marked by one of the great disasters of human history. The rain started in 1315, and continued particularly in the summers for 7 years. “A physical chill … Continue reading
Benjamin Franklin : “People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both”
Other Franklin quotes :