Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 21, 2010
New Yorker journalist Jane Mayer details in a recent, in-depth article that billionaires David and Charles Koch, titans of the oil industry, have been spending millions of dollars waging a covert disinformation campaign to thwart climate change legislation in the … Continue reading
The proxy is their past predictions http://newsbusters.org/node/11640
http://io9.com/ It is a stance that defies the findings of our country’s National Academy of Sciences, national scientific academies from around the world and 97 percent of the world’s climate scientists. http://www.washingtonpost.com/
http://www.cpc.noaa.gov/products/precip/CWlink/daily_ao_index/ao.sprd2.gif This winter is looking bleak. We have the triple whammy of a low AO, low SSTs and below normal Arctic temperatures. Will there be enough fossil fuel generating capacity this winter? How many people will die as a result … Continue reading
http://img.snow-forecast.com/images2/europesnownext3to6days.17ca.jpg November snow forecast for Exeter. I wonder when was the last time that happened?
http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.html Changes from September 20 to November 20.
It is claimed that prior to the 1960s, tree ring data matched thermometers within a few tenths of a degree. I don’t see much evidence to support that in the Briffa/GISS comparisons below. There are lots of places where one … Continue reading
This story was reported by a Florida newspaper yesterday, claiming that we are short of snow along the Colorado Front Range. In fact, we are far above normal for the Front Range river basins. http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/snotelanom/snotelbasin Last year, Trenberth wrote this … Continue reading
Detection and attribution It remains uncertain whether past changes in any tropical cyclone activity (frequency, intensity, rainfall, and so on) exceed the variability expected through natural causes, after accounting for changes over time in observing capabilities. Tropical cyclone projections Frequency. … Continue reading