Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 22, 2010
Some idiot builds a house on a cliff made of soft sediment, next to the ocean, a few miles away from the San Andreas Fault – and the NYT blames their plight on global warming. http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/ Sea level hasn’t changed … Continue reading
Pierre Gosselin reports on extreme cold headed for Europe. Hopefully there are still enough of Hansen’s “coal death trains” around to prevent too many people freezing to death this winter. Governments have been working hard to replace coal with imaginary energy … Continue reading
The fight is on. After a year of attacks, climate scientists in America today launch a new website aimed at closing the gap between scientific knowledge and public understanding of global warming. http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/nov/22/us-climate-scientists-fight-back Just as record cold sweeps across North America and … Continue reading
Freeze Coming to California Orange Groves The stormy, snowy weather pattern underway in the West will culminate with a mid- to late-week freeze over California’s San Joaquin Valley, home to many orange groves. Temperatures over the lower part of the valley, … Continue reading
http://www.weatherstreet.com/data/TEM_045.jpg Freezing temperatures are forecast across almost the entire western half of the country Thursday, with below zero (F) temperatures expected in almost every western state. Many states will see temperatures colder than -10F. This is November of Hansen’s “hottest … Continue reading
Over the past decade, winter temperatures over most of the US, Canada, Europe, Russia and much of Asia have been falling at a rate of five to fifty degrees C per century.
Anthony made a low carbon “flash flood.” It is pretty funny. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/11/21/wuwts-flash-flood-has-a-much-lower-carbon-footprint-that-bill-mckibbens-350-org-flash-flood/
The graph above is the five year running mean of ENSO (red/blue) vs. Arctic ice area anomaly (black line.) See anything interesting that happened in 1977 and 2007?
New high priests. Same superstition. Same old story. Your behaviour is causing the climate to misbehave. Repent or die. The only difference with the current superstition is that this time there is no evidence – outside of some computer models … Continue reading