Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 23, 2010
http://tamino.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/all-that-data/ I found out that the mainstream climate scientists had the right interpretation. Every time. The ones who keep telling us that global warming is real, is man-made, and is dangerous — they’re the ones who were right about what … Continue reading
This reading probably isn’t correct, but the National Park Service is reporting a new all time record low for the lower 48 states, at Glacier National Park -78.7F (-61.5C.) http://www.nps.gov/ That can’t be right, because 2010 is the hottest year ever. h/t … Continue reading
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/ The disaster loving crowd is in hysterics about my June sea ice forecast of 5.5 million km^2, which was 11% too high. What they wanted to see was this : Sadly for them, they didn’t get their record low. … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice is currently about three standard deviations above normal, according to NSIDC graphs. The excess sea ice is necessarily located at relatively low latitudes, and the sun is near its peak in Antarctica now. This means that large … Continue reading
The graph above overlays the NSIDC Arctic graph (red) on their Antarctic graph (blue) with both axes normalised to the same scale. Note that there is almost twice as much sea ice in the southern hemisphere as there is in … Continue reading
The Sun is up high in the sky over Antarctica and sea ice extent is far above normal. The extra ice reflects sunlight back into space, which has the effect of a positive feedback, reinforcing the extreme cold which the … Continue reading
http://www.google.com/ They can just send the scientists home and quit pretending that this has anything to do with science. The results have been pre-determined and the next IPCC report will be even “worse than the last one.” Difficult to imagine that … Continue reading