Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 24, 2010
We don’t know what caused yesterday’s headache, but we do know that whatever it was did not cause today’s headache. If you don’t know what caused yesterday’s headache, how do you know it didn’t cause today’s headache? The consensus of … Continue reading
Durant les années 1990, j’ai réussi une équipe d’ingénieurs à Meylan (Grenoble) qui m’a dit qu’ils ne pouvaient plus de ski dans les lieux où Jean-Claude Killy a gagné son hat-trick, due au réchauffement climatique. Peut-être que le climat est … Continue reading
Rising sea levels are often touted by climate scientists as evidence of global warming, yet we know that for the last 8,000 years sea level has steadily risen – while temperatures were steadily falling. Why doesn’t peer review catch this … Continue reading
He must be talking about a different Antarctica. The one on this planet is experiencing record cold and ice.
Leonardo DiCaprio yesterday made a $1 million commitment to boost the population of tigers while attending a St. Petersburg summit hosted by Russian President Vladimir Putin, reported The Guardian of Britain. http://www.dispatch.com/ I’ll bet there aren’t a lot of Tigers … Continue reading
“Examination of several proxy records (e.g., sediment cores) of sea ice indicate ice-free or near ice-free summer conditions for at least some time during the period of 15,000 to 5,000 years ago” http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/07/14/nsidcs-dr-walt-meier-part-2/ The Polar Bears must have gone extinct. … Continue reading
http://www.bmclark.org/ On April 12, 1934 a world record wind gust of 234 MPH occurred on Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. “There was no doubt this morning that a super-hurricane, Mt. Washington style, was in full development.” — Log Book entry, Sal … Continue reading
Peter Sinclair reels off one piece of misinformation after another in his monotone voice. Here are a couple of them. Around time 4:40 he compares ice loss in the Arctic vs. ice gain in the Antarctic using percentages rather than … Continue reading