Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: November 24, 2010
http://www.bmclark.org/ On April 12, 1934 a world record wind gust of 234 MPH occurred on Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. “There was no doubt this morning that a super-hurricane, Mt. Washington style, was in full development.” — Log Book entry, Sal … Continue reading
Peter Sinclair reels off one piece of misinformation after another in his monotone voice. Here are a couple of them. Around time 4:40 he compares ice loss in the Arctic vs. ice gain in the Antarctic using percentages rather than … Continue reading
Florida and Arizona have a lot of heat in their climate systems, which makes them very prone to severe weather. When looking for a place to spend your golden years, consider the latest climate research from our top scientists. We … Continue reading
http://pictures.mastermarf.com/ Scientists have known for a long time that tornadoes seek out trailer parks, but climate change is getting even more sophisticated in its directed attacks on the poor. “For millions of people on the frontlines of climate change, the … Continue reading
Applying their model a century in the future, the researchers found a tendency for clouds to thin and cloud cover to reduce – dramatically more so than in any of the current global models. “If our model results prove to … Continue reading
Because there is a lot of heat in Hawaiian climate system. By contrast, the Arctic has very little excess heat – which is why the climate there is so calm and pleasant. More CO2 = more heat trapped! Heat is … Continue reading