Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 25, 2010
From the NSIDC image, it appears that there is a large amount of excess sea ice bordering West Antarctica (lower left.) What you can’t see is that super-secret stealth currents of warm water travel hundreds of miles under the ice, … Continue reading
http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp1.html Look what is coming next week! Time to coin a new term : “The Obama Minimum.” Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
What Goddard ignores is that thermal expansion explains the majority of global sea level rise Sea level has risen 130 metres. Those oceans must be getting incredibly hot!
http://www.terragalleria.com/ Clouds are the key variable. When the sun shines on the ocean at a low angle of incidence, SW radiation enters the water and heats it. When it is cloudy, less heat enters the water. So a critical factor … Continue reading
Reading the publications of Romm/Guardian/Hansen and elsewhere, it is clear that there is a certain segment of the population who believe that any form of weather is a sign of human effects on the climate.
The professor realized that the people were right but could not admit to that. He though it better to continue the procession under the illusion that anyone who couldn’t see the imaginary climate crisis was either stupid or incompetent.
http://redgreenandblue.org/ China has just passed the US as the world’s #1 producer of CO2. Under Hansen’s definition, a country is valued based on their CO2 rhetoric.
According to the new results, the annual world average sea level rise is about 1 millimeter, or about 0.04 of an inch. http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-11-satellites-reveal-differences-sea.html These new numbers are in line with NOAA tide gauge data. The low end of IPCC forecasts … Continue reading