Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 25, 2010
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AO21Q20101125 NOAA tide gauges located on islands show an average rise rate of 1.22 mm per year, or less than five inches per century.
In the early 1980s I was working on the Safety Analysis Report for the DOE’s nuclear waste site near Carlsbad, New Mexico (WIPP.) One day my bosses’ boss came in to my office and said “You guys are doing great … Continue reading
http://www.thestate.com/ There goes their funding ………..
Climate scientists have been quoted in the press saying that sea level rise rates have doubled, and that sea level rise rates are occurring near the high end of IPCC forecasts. Yet NOAA tide gauge data shows little or no … Continue reading
Globally averaged atmospheric methane in 2009 was 1803 parts per billion http://www.reportingclimatescience.com/ Wow! 1.8 ppm CH4 is causing 20% of the greenhouse effect. Those are powerful molecules. Let’s do the math : 90% H2O and clouds 30% CO2 20% CH4 … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk the multi-purpose donations will also go towards forestry preservation and carbon sequestration. Sequestering carbon is going to stop people from poaching Tigers?
Climate change brings bad news for polar bears “What we found was striking,” Graham Slater, the lead author of the study said in a release. “The polar bear and brown bear can bite equally hard, but the polar bear’s skull … Continue reading
http://news.discovery.com/earth/thanksgiving-climate-change.html Turkey will taste bad because of warmer temperatures. That is why no one eats poultry in the south.
Class – here is what you need to know about climate models for your final exam next week. They can’t model future solar activity They can’t model future ocean cycles (ENSO/PDO/AMO etc.) They can’t model clouds They can’t model sea … Continue reading
March 10, 2006: This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). “The next sunspot … Continue reading