Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 26, 2010
On the CSU web site, I was shocked to learn that concentrations of the most important greenhouse gas have dropped more than 90% since August 24 – when it occupied fifteen g/m³ of the atmosphere! In recent days, this gas … Continue reading
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html The press seems to have lost interest in Russian weather – for some reason.
Last winter, the negative AO pushed cold air south across Europe, Russia and the US. We are seeing the same thing this winter, only much earlier and colder – due to La Niña.
http://botd.wordpress.com/?lang=en It is going to be tough to beat PopWatch and Epic Fail Videos – unless we employ Met Office statisticians.
One of my favourite movie lines : You’re going to have to do it right here, Schaeffer. Don’t try me, Johnny! So… will you kill us all, then? It’s all over, Paul. Move! Or you die right here! Corrupt government … Continue reading
As The Met Office prepares to cook the 2010 books, below is a nice snapshot of early winter 2010 – before the really cold weather hit. The climate experts assume we are both stupid and have a very short memory. … Continue reading