Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 27, 2010
Some confusing communications have been released this week from the Met Office. The reason they are confusing is because we are not educated enough to understand them, but I will attempt to explain them here. The area in red above … Continue reading
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ The red line represents the HadCRUT global cooling trend over the last decade (1/1/2001 – 10/31/2010.) The green line represents GISS. “There’s a very clear warming trend but it’s not as rapid as it was before,” Pope told reporters yesterday in … Continue reading
recent results from the Met Office do show that there is a detectable human impact in the long-term decline in sea ice over the past 30 years, and all the evidence points to a complete loss of summer sea ice … Continue reading
Five goals. I particularly liked the assist he took from Chimbonda.
Normally, Arctic sea ice extent surpasses Antarctic extent in early December, but it isn’t going to happen this year. Antarctic ice is 1.7 million km² above normal, and Arctic ice is below normal by the same amount. Based on current … Continue reading
http://www.remss.com/msu/msu_data_monthly.html At present, no one other than GISS claims 2010 is the hottest year ever. The Met Office has announced their intentions to “adjust” their data in order to make 2010 (possibly) #1, but it hasn’t happened yet. The other … Continue reading
Blue area shows ice excess since August 1. On average, there have been more than 640,000 km^2 (10,000 Manhattans) of excess ice. Peter Sinclair claimed in his hack attack piece that the excess does not occur when the sun is … Continue reading
Update – new terrorist added today! One of the people pictured below is not a terrorist. Can you find that person?