Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 28, 2010
http://www.nytimes.com/ This year, the lame duck Obama administration has nothing to lose. They can really up the ante. Maybe a trillion?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ Because “weather is not weather” in the fantasy world of climate science. h/t to tarpon
Climate scientists are “a collective Noah,” Weaver says. They have done their job, given the evidence to the politicians — only to be ignored. Weaver, the author of Keeping Cool: Canada in a Warming World, also had a key role … Continue reading
Highlighting the failure of last year’s Copenhagen climate summit, the report called for international commitment at events such as the U.N.-sponsored climate talks to be held in Cancun, Mexico, next month, “if we are to face up to what may … Continue reading
The CO2 Blitz in London makes 1940 look like child’s play. People turn their lights off at night to avoid being targeted by CO2 bombers.
It has been 806 days since any hurricane made landfall on the US, and 6,670 days since a category 5 hurricane made landfall. But it hasn’t always been like that. In 1886, seven hurricanes struck the US – including two … Continue reading
http://guardian.touch-line.com/ How many will Torres score today?
If you can’t accurately model the climate next month, then you certainly can’t model it for next year. If you can’t model it next year, you certainly can’t model it for 50 years. The whole point of climate models is … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen forecast 1-3C warming for Antarctica by the “2010s” It better get warming fast. This month, Antarctica has been running as much as 15C below normal, with record sea ice. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/ANIM/sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif