Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 29, 2010
http://www.wunderground.com/ For the past four days, autumn temperatures in Ojmjakon, Russia have been hovering around -60F. I’ll bet they are really looking forward to winter when it arrives! Temperatures across Russia and Mongolia are running 5-15C below normal, because this … Continue reading
Inside the red circle.
It mirrors the Arctic.
Central England Temperatures are the coldest on record for the date. The evidence is right outside the Met Office window.
We have gotten so used to Obama’s wild spending spree that sometimes we forget how much of our money he is spending. Last Christmas, Hillary promised $100 billion per year to stop climate change. As Scott point out, that is … Continue reading
I merged the Unisys SST anomaly map with the NOAA land temperature anomaly map to make the video below. Southern Hemisphere temperatures have collapsed to far below normal during November.
Ten years ago they told us that “snow is a thing of the past” and now they tell us that things have warmed faster than expected since. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/nov/29/snow-warning-eastern-uk
http://planetsave.com/ The other object in the picture has nothing to do with planetary temperature. The Met Office makes an amazing discovery right before Cancun. What a stroke of good fortune for the occupants of this planet. The Met Office report … Continue reading
Completely unrelated to politics and the requirements of future funding, people calling themselves climate scientists have made all kinds of amazing discoveries in the past two weeks showing that the world is heating up out of control even faster than … Continue reading