Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Kentucky Warming At A Rate Of 0.00 Degrees Per Century
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
but, but…from 1960-2010 warming is out of control.. Damn it, the world is dying Steve!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
Is the US NSIDC cooking the ice books? Sure looks that way if one is looking at all sites.
What caused the cold period between in 1960 and 1980? Certainly CO2 in the atmosphere was not going down. Much of the so-called warming appears to be a rebound from an unusually cold 20 year period to what was normal prior to 1960.
Correction, Kentucky is COOLING at 0.0 C / century.
Perspective (and base line period) is important. 😉
The earth doesn’t have a natural “equilibrium state” so fluctuations don’t really “rebound” so to speak.
You got that one! The earth has long term natural variable regional weather patterns that are evident throughout the history of the earth. There are those that want to “Pick” a small portion of the long term variations to prove a catastrophic event might be occurring. The normal state of global climate is regional fluctuations with patterns overlaying patterns over longer and longer time periods. There are obvious changes in the long term patterns such as the start of glaciation when Antarctica took residence over the South Pole or the recent change when the Isthmus of Panama closed the Equatorial waterway between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
So, if the globe has been warming (and I have not doubted that fact), for the past 150 years, (up until around 1995 anyway), how can Kentucky be ignoring that trend?
Did the usual suspects make a mistake (in the “wrong” direction) whilst homogenizing the data? Or is it just because the actual warming over the past 150 years has been so slight that it has escaped notice?
The extra CO2 over Kentucky refuses to trap heat.
I lived in White Wood, Kentucky for a summer hayin’. It is located half way between Black Gnat and Roachville. Black Gnat is close to Campbellsville. It was hot in the hay fields.
I live in Ky and I think I see RFK Jr and James Hansen coming this way to blame our coal, gas and oil industries. Those two really hate coal. If they have their way, this will soon become the Kentucky National Forest State.
I live 15 miles south of Cumberland Gap an visit Kentucky often. I just find a tree to lay under during the warmest part of the day!
Phil Jones said (in a CRU email): “Even with the instrumental record, the early and late 20th century warming periods are only significant locally at between 10-20% of grid boxes” (referring to the 5×5 degree grids).
With “Proper” Extrapolation ( guesses) they have shown global warming over that period!
My point is that we naturally have cool periods and warm periods. The fact that we have been recently in a warm period does not mean we are experiencing global warming any more than the 1960-1980 cool period meant that we were going into an Ice Age.
You will have to forgive C S! It is a result of suffering from CHIA! or mentalmyopia!
Is CS a real scientist? If so, I apologize for being so rough with him!