Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
When Einstein said “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts” he probably didn’t intend for people to take him literally.
JAKARTA (Commodity Online) : The largest archipelago of the world, Indonesia might lose around 4000 islands from its total of 17,500 islands due to global warming. According to country’s Development Management and Supervision division, this much islands may disappear when … Continue reading
Meteorological Autumn is September-November. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/nov/28/cold-weather-snow-winter
1937-1945 brought near continuous drought to Australia, including Perth’s driest year in 1940. http://www.bom.gov.au/lam/climate/levelthree/c20thc/drought3.htm
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/sci/2010-11/30/c_13628872.htm Hopefully the hockey team is proud of sending the human race back to the dark ages.