Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
http://www2.morganton.com/ http://climate.gi.alaska.edu/ClimTrends/Change/TempChange.html Temperatures in Alaska have plummeted 2.5 degrees since 2004. There is no integrity behind the global warming movement. A movement dominated by lunatics and charlatans.
2000-2010 was the decade when corrupting data records and falsifying or misrepresenting almost every key climate metric became the norm, even perhaps a requirement.
Those poor darlings don’t have any ice to hunt seals from. http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/Ice_Can/CMMBCTCA.gif
“Now we stand at world number one in emissions volumes,” Xie told a news conference in Beijing. Rich countries should nevertheless lead with steep cuts in their emissions, said Xie, since over time they have contributed most to the build-up … Continue reading
Last week, The Met Office announced their plans to bump 2010 up to #1 by adjusting further corrupting the HadCRUT data upwards. This will be at least the second time this year which they have bumped up 2010 temperatures. In … Continue reading
What if the world faced a calamity that scientists predicted and that science might help prevent…but the general public just didn’t understand it? And at the same time, what if powerful political and business interests found it profitable to convince … Continue reading
12C below normal in NSW isn’t cool enough.
They aren’t being shy about the agenda any more. In one paper Professor Kevin Anderson, Director of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, said the only way to reduce global emissions enough, while allowing the poor nations to continue … Continue reading
http://www.wunderground.com/ For the past four days, autumn temperatures in Ojmjakon, Russia have been hovering around -60F. I’ll bet they are really looking forward to winter when it arrives! Temperatures across Russia and Mongolia are running 5-15C below normal, because this … Continue reading