Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 2, 2010
CANCUN, MEXICO—Global warming has hit Canada harder than most other parts of the world and 2010 is on track to be Canada’s warmest year, the UN weather agency said Thursday. http://www.thestar.com/ Hot in Canada? So why didn’t they hold the … Continue reading
They haven’t updated anything for a few days. The last images looked like this :
I’ll bet they can name them too. (5.0 hurricane Cassandra will strike Exeter on December 31, 2047.) There seems to be no limit to their endless stream of BS. Met Office Decadal Climate Prediction System (DePreSys), can extend successful storm … Continue reading
“We need a grid system that would turn every American into an energy entrepreneur, every home into a power plant, power our country based upon American ingenuity, resourcefulness, human energy what Franklin Roosevelt called American industrial genius, rather than Saudi … Continue reading
The final ranking for 2010 will not become clear until November and December data are available in early 2011, but November global temperatures are similar to those observed in November 2005, suggesting that despite the freezing weather across the UK, … Continue reading
The world was created in six days, and temperatures are going to increase 6C this century, and we are all going to drown as the ice sheets collapse, and the planet will become unrecognizable and unlivable, and all life on … Continue reading
The Met Office has consistently stated for the last decade that there will be little or no snow. As a result, municipalities and businesses have planned appropriately. That is what happens when you put people pushing an agenda in charge … Continue reading
My global clueless model (GCM) predicts it.