Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 3, 2010
Mt. Snowdon, December 1, 2010 Snowdon will be snow-free in 13 years, scientists warn Thursday, 18 January 2007 Those who originally named the peak spoke as they probably found it, calling it “Snow Dun”, from the Saxon for “snow hill”. … Continue reading
What a surprise …. Are they worse than the IPCC? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
And we thought people in the Dark Ages were superstitious. It is the hottest year ever, and snow is disappearing, and icebergs are breaking off glaciers, and sea level is rising a metre, and Polar Bears are migrating south, and … Continue reading
The meteorological summer is into its third day, and Vostok, Antarctica is averaging minus 52F so far. http://www.wunderground.com/ This is far below normal. The cold is due to polar amplification of unprecedented warming during the hottest year ever. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/images/fnl/sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.anim.html
Alaska warmed several degrees in the late 1970s due to the PDO shift. From The University Of Alaska : Considering just a linear trend can mask some important variability characteristics in the time series. The figure at right shows clearly … Continue reading
From Speigel Online According to the most recent estimates, the sea level is expected to rise by about 1 meter (3.28 feet) — on average — in the next 100 years. This is the number that will be mentioned again … Continue reading
http://www.earthweek.com/2010/ew101203/ew101203a.html Wildly dishonest rhetoric. 2010 is well behind 1998 and it would require a huge spike in temperatures to match 1998. All these people have left in their arsenal is disinformation.
http://www.smh.com.au/ Given that the fossil record contains a tiny fraction of a percent of the land based life record, it is rather astonishing that anyone could make such a statement – but that is the norm for the day. The … Continue reading
This story is all over the Internet today : ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Alaska wildlife officials have released a report acknowledging that scientific and traditional evidence increasingly shows climate change at unprecedented rates throughout the Arctic. The report released this week … Continue reading