Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 4, 2010
More evidence that the OCCRI claims are bogus. Raw thermometer data shows a significant decline. Adjusted data hides most of the decline, but still no warming trend. The 1930s was the hottest.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ If they are worried about the North Pole melting at -35C, why don’t they move Santa’s Workshop to the UK?
Every Oregon station in the U.S. Historical Climatology Network showed an increase in annual average temperature in the 20th century http://www.oregonlive.com/ The graph above shows that statement isn’t correct, even for the adjusted data. Pilot Rock, Oregon shows no warming. … Continue reading
New York received five feet of snow, with drifts taller than 50 feet. At least 400 people died. Winds were close to 50 mph. CO2 levels were 294 ppm, far below Hansen’s safe and stable 350 ppm. The days before … Continue reading
I took the NSIDC Arctic (red) and Antarctic (blue) graphs, overlaid them, stretched the Antarctic y-axis to make the scales identical, and offset the y-axis to make the current Arctic extent line up with the average Antarctic extent. By doing … Continue reading
http://arcticfocus.com/ ”Ninety per cent of all coal reserves in the world can be found in six countries: the US, India, China, Russia, South Africa, and of course Australia,” he says. ”The whole CO2 emissions problem is only six countries. Those … Continue reading
USHCN turns a cooling trend (red line) from the thermometers into an “adjusted” warming trend (blue line.) Phil Mote, director of the climate change research institute at Oregon State University, agreed regional details can be fuzzy. But the general direction … Continue reading
Besides Europe, China is also reeling under a cold wave. The country’s northern region is under a heavy snow blanket. The snow fall began 2 days ago and continues unabated. Temperatures dropped to minus 22 degrees Celsius, the lowest this … Continue reading