Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 5, 2010
From American Thinker Conservatives should give more than a passing nod (or smirk) to the award of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar. Many conservative Americans may not share in the disappointment of avid U.S. soccer fans, but this is … Continue reading
http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKN0517626320101205 Venezuela is the world’s fifth largest producer of oil, but socialist oil does not cause climate change, so Hugo doesn’t mind selling billions of dollars worth to evil capitalists. h/t to Marc Morano
Warning. Photograph below may be upsetting to people of delicate disposition. http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article933515.ece
Rapid climate change (which never happened before 30 years ago) wiped out the Mayan civilisation over a thousand years ago. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/ The AP reports that the Mayans are again affected by climate change – which apparently never happened before – … Continue reading
Julian Assange has distributed an encrypted “insurance file” with a 256-digit key. I am not sure what algorithm it uses, but a key that long would be almost impossible to break via a random number attack. In the 1990s, I … Continue reading
Climate models have predicted for years that snow will disappear from these regions.
Joe Bastardi correctly called the brutal European winters the last two years – while the publicly funded climate science community went down in spectacular flames. This fact appears to have driven Joe Romm over the deep end. Accuweather is very … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk Where does he think it is hot? At least he admits (probably without realizing it) that man does not control the climate.
http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/static/europe/last7days/snow When was the last time Europe got hit with a continent-wide massive snowstorm like that? Why aren’t the people in Cancun talking publicly about this? Why is the press ignoring it?