Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 5, 2010
Global sea ice extent is above normal. Polar Bears are not going extinct. 2010 is not the warmest year. Sea level rise rates have not changed since the last century, and are currently much lower than 3 mm/year. Snow is … Continue reading
Arctic ice extent overlaid on Antarctic extent. The positive anomaly in the south is larger than the shrinking negative anomaly in the north, when shown at the same scale. Yes, they are at the same scale, as you can see … Continue reading
http://www.remss.com Dr. Hansen says that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if everyone else agrees that 2010 is the hottest year, but RSS has 2010 considerably cooler than 1998. Temperatures have plummeted since mid-November, so it would require an extraordinary extra-terrestrial event … Continue reading
Temperatures in Maine peaked from 1895 to 1950, with the warmest year in 1913 -when CO2 was 301 ppm. Even with upwards adjustments of newer temperatures and downwards adjustments of older temperatures, they haven’t been able to get 2010 up … Continue reading
Publicly Funded NPR Denies That They Function As A Left Wing Advocacy Group Despite Scientific Evidence To The Contrary
NCDC Texas year-to-date mean temperatures with five year running mean in red. Texas warmed from 1895 to 1950, cooled for 15 years, and then warmed again until the late 1990s. Fifteen of Texas’s twenty warmest years occurred before 1960. The … Continue reading
NCDC Louisiana year-to-date mean temperatures with five year running mean in red. Louisiana warmed from 1895 to 1950, cooled for 15 years, and then warmed again until the late 1990s. Fifteen of Louisiana’s twenty warmest years occurred before 1960. The … Continue reading
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-11921396 Is there any reason why people still listen to climatologist’s forecasts? h/t to Malaga View
Year to date temperatures in all of the west coast states are dropping at a rate of between 5 and 20 degrees per century. California Arizona Nevada