Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 6, 2010
Falling in love with a new partner can potentially lead to a horrible death by communicable disease – only after great public health expense. The only sensible approach is for government to stop people from falling in love. This has … Continue reading
Approximately 5 million people will die over the next ten years due to climate change. They are currently dying at a pace of 350,000 per year, and that rate will increase to one million fatalities per year by 2030, according … Continue reading
http://www.telegraph.co.uk They are still about 98% ridiculous.
http://www.sunderlandecho.com h/t to Marc Morano
Climate Model Fail : “North American snow extent will probably decrease in response to greenhouse gas emissions”
http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2005/2005GL023394.shtml North American snow extent has been increasing for forty-five years, while CO2 (red line) has steadily increased. Last winter was the snowiest on record in North America. http://climate.rutgers.edu
Global warming continues unabated – NASA “When we average temperature over five or 10 years to minimise that variability, we find global warming is continuing unabated,” Mr Hansen said. http://www.news.com.au Global warming has slowed because of pollution Global warming has … Continue reading
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/ Surviving passengers recall horrifying landing at Moscow airport 13:27, December 05, 2010 It was 5 p.m. local time (1400 GMT) on Saturday, and amid heavy snow several ambulances with flashing blue lights were rushing toward downtown Moscow on the … Continue reading
http://www.latimes.com/ h/t to Marc Morano