Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 6, 2010
The Met Office issued this press release on August 4, 2009, and later removed it from their web site. It was originally located here : http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/science/creating/monthsahead/seasonal/2009/winter.html
Alex Hill, the chief government adviser with the Met Office, told The Scotsman : “The amount of snow has been decreasing for the last 40 years, and there’s no reason why it’s going to stop now. http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Skiing—is-.4962678.jp
We are coming up on the 403rd anniversary of the Bristol Channel Flood. On 30 January 1607 the Bristol Channel floods resulted in the drowning of an estimated 2,000 or more people, with houses and villages swept away, an estimated … Continue reading
CO2 levels during the Dust Bowl were less than 310 ppm – far below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. Now that CO2 levels have risen to almost 400 ppm, the climate is infinitely better than it was during the … Continue reading
http://www.dailymail.co.uk The oceans are alkaline, not acid. The 30% number is something they pulled out of their posteriors. Corals and shellfish evolved when atmospheric CO2 levels were 10-20X higher than today. It is beyond ludicrous to claim that CO2 is … Continue reading
“See how we fill our freezers and feed our families with home-grown tundra-roaming Alaskan wild game,” wrote Palin on Facebook. “And, PETA, please remember: Alaskans eat, therefore we hunt.” She also indicated that the episode would showcase the potential for … Continue reading