Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 7, 2010
Both poles seem to be amplifying the cold now. NSIDC is now showing a significant excess in global ice of about 500,000 km² So much for the polar meltdown……..
Temperatures have been running far below normal for more than three weeks.
The blink comparator overlays the NSIDC mid-September ice age map on the most recent PIPS map. As you can see, the thick green PIPS areas correspond well with multi-year ice. The ice has moved some over the last three months, … Continue reading
Including one in 1931 that killed 145,000 people. CO2 was 310 ppm at the time, well below Hansen’s safe level of 350. Yangtze River, China 1931 Death Toll: 145,000 Although the Huang He has caused more deaths, the Yangtze has … Continue reading
TRENTON — Three Rutgers University scientists came to Trenton today to give Gov. Chris Christie a message: climate change is real, and it’s man-made. “I’ve heard over 100 different arguments about why we shouldn’t accept global warming. They’re all fallacious … Continue reading
Romm reports : The Navy’s operational ice forecast system shows that his statement (as reported by Romm) is probably incorrect. Arctic Ice is thicker now than it was two years ago.
Warmer and Wetter Winters in Europe and Western North America Linked to Increasing Greenhouse Gases June 2, 1999 Why are winters warming up so much faster over Northern Hemisphere continents than over the rest of the globe? A new study … Continue reading
Obama Warns Of ‘Sputnik Moment,’ Calls For Greater Focus On Education And Innovation Staff | Monday, December 6, 2010 at 3:58PM | Share Article | Email Article | Print Article President Barack Obama delivered the following remarks Monday: THE PRESIDENT: Thank … Continue reading
Ice greater than 2.5 metres thick has more than doubled in area since the same date in 2008.
http://www.environbusiness.com/CChange/CC_eff_inf.html Increasing river flow into lakes causes the water level to decline. Brilliant. http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/42618/major-snowstorm-could-hit-the.asp