Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,971 other subscribers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 8, 2010
There have been a lot of Cancun press releases about drought in the Amazon Jungle. Looks like they are in serious trouble, only expecting to get between five and twenty inches of rain during the next two weeks. http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec8.html
Forecast to get colder the following week. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp8.html
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pressoffice/2010/pr20101202b.html The HadCrut web page shows 0.49 – not 0.52 http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/hadcrut3vgl.txt Joe Bastardi reports that England is having its coldest start to winter for as long as temperature records have been kept. Instead of reporting that, The Met Office writes … Continue reading
Report from Churchill: November 24, 2010 Written By Steve Selden. Nov 25th, 2010 On perfect cue, the arctic freeze settled into the Churchill Region just as widespread panic (not the musicians) started to surface in the media. True, the Hudson … Continue reading
Central England Temperatures, January-November http://hadobs.metoffice.com/hadcet/cetml1659on.dat 2010 9.70 2009 10.75 2008 10.54 2007 10.98 2006 11.22 2005 10.99 2004 10.95 2003 11.02 2002 11.05 2001 10.51 2000 10.72 1999 11.13 1998 10.77 1997 10.96 1996 9.77 1995 11.27 1994 10.59 1993 … Continue reading
“I am ashamed of what climate science has become today,” The science “community is relying on an inadequate model to blame CO2 and innocent citizens for global warming in order to generate funding and to gain attention. If this is … Continue reading
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/8743782/ h/t to MikeTheDenier
New York Times : August 19, 2000 The North Pole is melting. The thick ice that has for ages covered the Arctic Ocean at the pole has turned to water, recent visitors there reported yesterday. At least for the time … Continue reading
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ Maybe they won’t all be gone by 2035 – after all.