Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 9, 2010
CRU Director Predicted An Ice Age In 1972
“We are on a definite downhill course for the next two centuries.” he said. “The last 20 years of this century will be progressively colder. – CRU Director Of Climate Research 1972 http://news.google.com/ h/t to Marc Morano
Posted in Global Cooling 16 Comments
Good Thing Polar Bears Are Vegetarians
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Global warming is “cold like you’ve never experienced”
http://www.treehugger.com/ h/t to Marc Morano
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears
Twitter: Evo Morales in Cancun: “Either capitalism dies or Mother Earth dies” #COP16 h/t to Marc Morano
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Chilly At Hansen’s Office – Manhattan Still Not Underwater
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Global Ice Extent Anomaly 8,500 Manhattans Above Normal – And Increasing
The poles are in a death spiral, but are healthier than normal as they die.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
If We Tell More And Bigger Scare Stories, Maybe We Can Still Keep The Funding Coming In
Climate science is fun!
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments