Climate science is fun!
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Yah, I’m thinking of trying to sign up for that gig! lol, but they’re going to have to move even further south. 53 degrees is simply too cold for an old man is speedos. lol
I’m thinking that urgent research needs to be undertaken in relation to the fertility of bovine manure with relation to global warming.
Do you think funding would be readily available?
Scare stories was the story from Day 1:
“[T]o capture the public’s imagination … we have to offer up some scary scenarios, make simplified dramatic statements and little mention of any doubts one might have…. Each of us has to decide the right balance between being effective, and being honest.” — STEPHEN SCHNEIDER (1989), contributor to all four IPCC reports. 
“Unless we announce disasters no one will listen.” — JOHN HOUGHTON (1994), first co-chair of the IPCC WG1. 
Which one in the picture is Vicky Pope?
She got stuck in the snow at Heathrow.