Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 10, 2010
Romm reports : What a tremendous surprise that Hansen came up with this result – which was going to be reported even if the Earth plunged into another ice age.
Right after the Met Office forecast a mild winter at the end of October, CET temperatures plummeted to a record low. They are 100% reliably wrong with their seasonal forecasts for the last three years. http://hadobs.metoffice.com/hadcet/graphs/HadCET_act_graphEX.gif http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/ No doubt their … Continue reading
NASA has this global warming thing pegged solid. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp4.html
A new NASA report is out showing the extreme heat affecting the world. Particularly in Europe. My comments are interspersed in red. The world is getting warmer. Whether the cause is human activity or natural variability (or manipulation by GISS) … Continue reading
BOULDER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The 2010 Churchill polar bear season promises to be a banner year for bear watchers, says Natural Habitat Adventures polar bear expert Steve Selden, editor of churchillpolarbears.org, a polar bear news and conservation website published as a joint … Continue reading