Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 10, 2010
They invade residential areas in Canada because they want more open space. http://www.scientificamerican.com/
Todd Stern, the U.S. special envoy for climate change, told delegates at Cancun that Washington spent more than $90 billion to tackle domestic environmental issues meant to reduce overall emissions of greenhouse gases. http://www.upi.com/
The most important trait of a scientific mind is having your eyes open. http://green.blogs.nytimes.com The White House believes the NASA’s key functions are relations with the Islamic world and producing nonsensical studies and data about a non-existent problem.
Snow is indeed a thing of the past in the UK. They will have to wait three more days for the next “increasingly rare event.”
“The country is rejecting his agenda. My vision of America is diametrically opposed to his. He sees America as the problem. I see America as the solution,” she told Time magazine in an interview conducted by email. When asked what … Continue reading
http://www.dekat.co.za/ Our imaginations fall short from the outset because, although we may grasp the idea of climate, what we feel in our bones is weather. The World Meteorological Organisation reports that 2010 is set to be one of the three … Continue reading
We would be entering an ice age, except for the fact that we are dumping CO2 in the atmosphere. This would make the earth heat out of control, except that we are dumping particulates into the atmosphere, which make it … Continue reading