Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 11, 2010
Carbon price can stop power pain: Gillard Unless a carbon price is introduced next year, Australians face a decade of rising electricity prices and the risk of blackouts, Prime Minister Julia Gillard says. In an interview with News Ltd, she … Continue reading
During the first nine days of December, UAH has averaged 0.17 C lower than last December – which finished at 0.29. If the current trend keeps up, December will finish somewhere between 0.10 and 0.20.
They developed this approach based on the model of NASA’s Goddard Institute For Space Studies, who has proven that you can always win – no matter what the score is at the end of the game. “Our coaches, like our … Continue reading
Antarctic ice anomalies are located at lower latitudes than Arctic ice anomalies, so they have a larger effect on the Earth’s radiation budget – by reflecting sunlight back into space. Global sea ice anomalies cool the planet. http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/S_timeseries.png http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/S_timeseries.png
Chris Landsea, chief scientist at the National Hurricane Center, resigned from the IPCC in 2005. He objected to the poor science and politics behind the IPCC hurricane claims. I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process … Continue reading
Vicki Pope hinted she was going to push HadCRUT past 1998 before the year is over. This would be quite quite a challenge under present circumstances. They already slipped one through under the radar in July. Are we going to … Continue reading
A cold snap under way this month in Britain and elsewhere in northern Europe was unusual, but it will do little to alter global average temperatures for the year, said James Hansen, director of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies. … Continue reading
Looks like Portugal and Ireland are the only European countries not expecting snow. http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/static/europe/next3to6days/snow
Hansen : April 0.75, November 0.74 RSS shows a different story. April 0.546, November 0.312. Tropical temperatures have dropped 2-4 degrees. How did Hansen miss the La Niña?