Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 12, 2010
http://blogs.news.com.au/ In other words, the whole drowning thing is a scam. h/t to Marc Morano
I disagree. They cooled the planet through the Gore Effect. They should consider their efforts to be a whopping success. Of course, that is assuming that anyone there actually has the climate as part of their money-seeking agenda. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/
The average warming of European winters is at least as large as the average warming of summers, but it is less noticeable because of the much greater variability in winter. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2010november/ Over the past decade, GISS shows European winters cooling … Continue reading
The average warming of European winters is at least as large as the average warming of summers, but it is less noticeable because of the much greater variability in winter. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2010november/ It is warmer, but you just aren’t qualified to … Continue reading
http://sify.com/ Ron and Gavin apparently seek to turn Americans into total scientific illiterates.
It May Be Record Cold Over Much Of The Planet For The Past Two Winters, But It Is The Hottest Year Ever
When people have been living a lie for too long, they start to believe that they are correct and the gods are wrong. They just need to make their lie a little larger and extend it a little longer, and eventually it will … Continue reading
Too much “excess energy” piled up on the roof of the Metrodome. No doubt the climate models saw this coming years ago. The state of Minnesota warns : Global Warming : shorter season of snow and ice cover, less winter recreational opportunities. … Continue reading
What are the odds of a three foot wave hitting an island in the middle of the Pacific? A million to one maybe? This never used to happen before *you* started generating CO2.
We are lucky to have such smart people looking out for our best interests. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/16/science/earth/16coral.html